Oxy Charge can be used every day. We recommend using Oxy Charge any time you may be experiencing depleted oxygen levels – i.e., at a higher elevation, during and after intense exercise, where air pollution and stale air are prevalent, after a late night out. Note that all Oxy Charge is for recreational, intermittent use only. Prolonged use is defined as uninterrupted intake for more than 8 hours. WARNING: Persons with any type of health or medical condition should consult their physician prior to use of products.
It floods your body system with oxygen at a point of massive oxygen debt when lactic build-up is at its worst. The more physically exhausted you are the better Oxy Charge will work for you.
Traveling by air can lower your body’s oxygen saturation levels by as much as 12%. A few deep breaths of Oxy Charge after a long flight can help you get refreshed to where you’re going. Currently, the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) does not allow to bring canned recreational oxygen in checked or carry-on luggage.
Not advised. Although oxygen gas is non-flammable, it accelerates fire and flames. In case you’re wondering, the cylinders worn by fire-fighters contain normal air.
Oxy Charge is safe for healthy people of all ages when using the product as directed. It is recommended that children use it with adult supervision. People with impaired heart or lung function or other medical conditions should consult with their physician prior to using Oxy Charge. Oxy Charge is for recreational, intermittent use only. Prolonged use is defined as uninterrupted intake for more than 8 hours.
Under normal atmospheric conditions, ambient air contains 21% oxygen. That’s without considering the presence of compromised or polluted air. Oxy Charge is enriched with a much higher concentration – 95% oxygen – more than four times the normal air we breathe. The other 5% is ambient, everyday air.
There are no side effects when Oxy Charge is used as directed.
Oxy Charge is a recreational product intended solely for intermittent use. (Prolonged use is defined as uninterrupted intake for more than 8 hours). Since Oxy Charge is not a medical product or intended for medical use, it is neither regulated nor approved by the FDA.
Oxy Charge can easily fit in a purse, pack or briefcase with room to spare. Whether in a bar, the subway or in a stale office environment with poor air quality, the portability of Oxy Charge offers the convenience of a sleek design that travels with you.
Yes, depress the inhaler cap to breathe the oxygen, loose the cap to stop.
No, these are disposable canisters which can be disposed of with your normal household waste collection and recycled.
We generously define a “deep” breath as equaling approximately two seconds long. The way other recreational canned oxygen companies define a breath varies. Some define a breath as one second long. So, keep this in mind if you’re shopping for oxygen products.
The benefits of supplemental oxygen have varying durations, depending on the individual and the benefit. The feeling of alertness and mental clarity has been shown to last several minutes. Often the “feelings” of using supplemental oxygen depend on what you’re doing, your blood oxygen level, and how well you are breathing, among other things.